Since its creation in 2004, OTAM has succeeded in becoming a mature institution by addressing the challenges of the sector and representing the interests of our members vis a vis the Government and other institutions. We are constantly being approached by other ministries and other authorities for our views and collaborations on many subjects related to the ICT / BPO.
OTAM has always extended its hand for further collaboration being it locally or regionally for the advancement of the sector. We are present at several level as an Association , such as :
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) GOTICOM of Madagascar
- Work with the authorities in Rodrigues for the promotion of ICT / BPO
- Collaborate with Mauritius Qualifications Authority for the National Diploma in Business Process Services.
- Fully collaborate with the Human Resource Development Council through the ICT / BPO sectoral Committee
- Partner with the Economic Development Board
- Partner Member and very active at the level of Business Mauritius
- Board Member at the Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Active participation with the Universities
OTAM has always been to the service of its members to promote the ICT-BPO sector and keep them up to date on events/news of the sector.
Recently OTAM had its 16th Annual General Meeting (AGM) and the new Managing Committee has set up the following objectives for the year 2020-2022:
- Introduce new clusters to enable members to participate and be active
- Ensure that the sector operates under good conditions with regard to attractiveness and competitiveness.
- Play a key role for the development of the ICT / BPO sector
- Help the authorities to accelerate our digital transformation
To promote a business friendly and competitive environment conducive to the growth of the ICT industry in Mauritius.